The Bucks Head
Stevenage Road
Little Wymondley
Hitchin
Herts
SG4 7HY

1st Tuesday of the month at around 19.30
For more details see Gambalunga or Club Website

Hi, new guzzi owner here (V50 Mk3), is this chapter of the club still active? Wondered when and where the next meet up will be?

Hi there and welcome to Guzzis.
Yes the Branch is sort of active and meeting at the Red Lion in Little Wymondley (also see Branches page on the Website). They are however looking for a new Branch Leader/Contact so there is nobody to phone in advance.

Cheers Uki

Hi fellow Guzzisti

Firstly, to introduce myself - those of you of the eagle-eyed variety may have noticed from the March-April edition of Gambalunga, that I’m the new MGCGB Herts & Beds Branch Contact. I’ve a V85 and Breva 750 (having previously had a Cali 1100 and Breva 1100) and am in leafy Watford.

The Herts & Beds Branch has been somewhat close to dormant in recent times - unless of course it was just the meetings I attended, when it was invariably just me and Pete (thanks to Pete btw for his stint as Branch contact).

As far as future meetings are concerned - I’m open to changing the location and/or day/time if that will help breath some more life into our Branch. If anyone has any thoughts/suggestions/preferences etc please let me know. In the meantime, I suggest we retain the current arrangements for the next meeting at least:
From 19:30 on the first Tuesday of the month
Location - the Bucks Head, Stevenage Road, Little Wymondley SG4 7HY.
The next meeting is scheduled for April 4th - hopefully the weather will have improved by then, and it would be really great to meet you there to mark the renaissance of the Branch. Until then stay warm and ride safe.

Best wishes

Steve Jenner
Herts & Beds Branch, Moto Guzzi Club GB
Stephen.jenner25@outlook.com

1 Like