Keith Hunt

For those of you that haven’t seen my recent email and Facebook post, one of our branch members, Keith Hunt passed away on Thursday 7th December. Some of you will recall that Keith owned a V7, lived in Wetwang and the branch meet was just over the garden fence for him, so was a regular.
Keith’s Funeral will take place on Tuesday 9th Jan at East Riding Crematorium, Octon, at 1230. There will be a general get together at the Robin Hood in Middleton on the Wolds afterwards.

If anyone is going please let me know and I will pass the numbers on to Keith’s son Steve
If the weather is kind, Steve said it would be nice to hear some Guzzis coming over the wolds

Regards
Chris

1 Like

cheers, Keith.

Six North & East Yorks branch members attended Keith’s Funeral yesterday. It was a lovely sunny, but very cold day, however we had a lovely ride there and over the Wolds to the Pub afterwards. Keith must have laid on some good weather for us. A sad occasion, but it was a honour to pay our respects. From the eulogies, we learned it was a life well lived.
Keith’s wife Jean, his son Steve and daughter Alison pass on their thanks for the support.
Thank you to all that attended.

1 Like