Ken Sugden

Please see the message below.
So sad to hear this. Ken as we knew him, was a club member and attended branch meetings on his V7 when he could. RIP mate :disappointed_relieved: details of the funeral below. Unfortunately I will be still on holiday, so can’t attended.

Hi Everyone, I’m organising the funeral service for the late JOHN KENNETH SUGDEN who sadly lost his life in an RTA on 11th September just outside Pickering.
John’s service will be held at Woodlands Crematorium, Scarborough on Tues 11th Oct at 12 Noon.
I’m organising a bike convoy for him to leave our premises at Special Send Offs on Newlands Park Drive YO12 6DJ to follow his hearse around the seafront etc… then up to the Crem.
All bikes to meet at the shop for 11am. If you have any questions please drop me a message or call me. Many Thanks in advance.

Pete.

Thanks for the notice about Ken’s funeral.

At the last Seaways Cafe breakfast meet on the 24th of September, we were shocked to hear about his death in an accident. Ken attended quite a few of the breakfast meets this year. At the August meet he was proudly showing us his recently acquired new V7-850 and he mentioned various mods that he planned to carry out. Ken was a genuine Guzzi enthusiast, he will be sadly missed.

1 Like