Lack of mushrooms

Nice ride on the Convert in the sun today, but there are a couple of annoying vibrations. One is down to the Monokey top box carrier missing a little rubber mushroom, the other is the side stand touching the silencer due to, yes you have guessed it, a missing rubber mushroom from the frame bracket. No-one seems to be able to provide replacements, any suggestions?
Cheers, Gerry.

I’ve found electrical wholesalers useful for this kind of stuff. Also shops that repair musical instruments.
Good luck
Steve

I’ve got some of those Monokey rack mushrooms from a wrecked rack. PM me your address and I’ll put some in the post.

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen the Givi ones on eBay. I don’t know what the Convert is exactly like but on my kids’ CG125 I used a small rubber buffer. I think like the ones used under car bonnets etc.

Thanks for the good suggestions, address PMd to V7john and the idea of the car bonnet buffers is a great one, ranton.
Cheers, Gerry.

Got your PM so will put some in the post in the morning.

Gutsibits have these http://www.gutsibits.co.uk/pr/TheShop/index.php?q=12433000&f=d&Model=0&search=SEARCH Is this waht you need for your stand?

Top box sorted, thanks to John, bits ordered from Gutsibits, (originally could not find them in 28 pages of accessories), all good and ready for Brion. Thanks to all.
Cheers, gerry.