Leicester Branch revival

I have received an email from Tim Hicks as follows;

Hi, Chris.

After a brief break from proceedings, I am re-starting the Leicestershire Branch Meetings. Please see below for details. I tried sending this to Roger at the email address as shown in Gambalunga, but it kept coming back to me marked as undeliverable.

‘The Leicestershire Branch of the Moto Guzzi Club GB meets at the Bottom Railway Pub, 180 Charnwood Road, Shepshed, Leicestershire, LE12 9NR, on the 2nd and last Thursday of every month. Contact Tim Hicks on 07765 503798 for more details.’

Many thanks.

Tim Hicks.

I would like to wish Tim and all the Leicester members all the very best and hope the revived branch does well.

Best wishes

Chris Cumbers
MGCGB Branch Liaison Officer

1 Like

From the facebook page…
Please note that with immediate effect, the Leicestershire Branch of the Moto Guzzi Club GB, will now be having its’ twice monthly meetings at the Rose & Crown, Zouch, 6, Main Street, Zouch, LE12 5EQ.

The frequency & times of the meetings remain unchanged, being the 2nd & last Thursday of every month, from 7:30pm onwards.

1 Like

Thanks Don, I have updated the website to suit and will let Roger know for altering the entry in Gambalunga.

Best wishes Chris

1 Like