Lower foot pegs on V1200

I know that the leg position on some Guzzi models has been a topic for some, so thought I would share my latest purchase, as I recently fitted some lower foot pegs on my V1200 Sport (as I’m old!).

Bought from Moto-CNC on Ebay for £66.48.

They were listed as Honda XL1000 Varadero pegs, but have the same sizing, 22mm wide block and a 8mm pin, so fit perfectly. If they fit the V1200, then I assume that they may also fit a Breva or other CARC models. They do a couple of designs and colours. I went for the silver cutaway racing type as I was conscious that ground clearance might become an issue.

Took her for a 50 mile spin yesterday and for me the gear change position is fine and has some adjustment if needed, but will probably need to engineer a small extender for the brake pedal toe, as it remains a little high with lowered pegs. Any suggestions or experience with this would be greatly appreciated.

Will add some pics, if I can work out how to…!!! :confused:

Cheers.

Dan

1 Like

Hi Dan if you brake peg is like my V1200 sport
That has on a cam loose it off & turn it for you.

Thanks for the pic.

My lever has a small cam adjustment only. Is your toe lever an original, as it appears different to the one on my bike? W0ould probably be easier to just pick up one like the one on your bike.

Cheers

Dan

Just found these on Ebay for £16. They should do nicely.

Jgw56 - thank you!

Dan

1 Like

Hope that will give you need ride safe
Jeff

These are what I fitted to my 1200 sport to lower the brake pedal. Much better now.