Mandello 2022!!!

I’m travelling from South Wales via Dover / Calais then maybe south via the Mont blanc or the Martigny pass.
I hope to be there. Anyone else riding out want some company or meet in France?
I intend leaving around the 5th/6th and have a steady un-rushed trip. I did it in 2018 with two others, great time :slightly_smiling_face:

Chris do you know if there’s still pitches available?

I only have the website address as I have not booked a pitch myself.
https://motoradunomandello.com/campeggio-durante-le-gmg-2022-mandello-guzzi/
Try and see if you can get one?
I’ve booked an Airbnb on the other side of Lake Como in Onno opposite to Mandello de Lario and hoping that the foot ferry is running well into the night over the weekend!

I have proposed a date and time on the club facebook page, as follows.

OK. Since I raised the topic, a decision. 13:00, Friday 9th, Piazza Roma. It will hopefully be a little easier to meet there than in some of the better known and more popular spots. We could always move on later. :slightly_smiling_face: The Piazza Roma is close to the main attractions, but off in a side street, with a couple of bar/cafes, suggested by one of the locals. It may or may not be possible to park a bike there.

Google Maps

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the festivities this year after all. Enjoy yourselves!

We will do our best!

For those unfamiliar with the beauties of the area and for those who want to retrace them, here are two itineraries along the Valsassina, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon. Every day of the Moto Guzzi City International Motorcycle Rally.

1 Like

I should be there by about 2, got a room booked in Valmadrera, coming down from the Colmar area which is about 1/2 way between Calais and MdL.

Hey Al, don’t ditch that tent if you don’t want to take it back to the UK! If you’re going back via the Spluga pass, drop it off to me (Novate Mezzola) and my kids would love it for nights out under the stars! Or I can probably meet you on Lake Como, depending upon which day you’re returning.