Meet up dates for the year

Hi all long time no speak as far as the forum goes. I apologise as I have been using face book, what’s app and email. I thought perhaps now I’m back and able to log on I had better give you all the dates for our monthly meets at the Lenchford Inn, Shrawley, Worcester WR6 6TB which fall on the first Wednesday of the month 7pm onwards

May 4th
June 1st
July 6th
August 3rd
Sept 7th
October 5th
Nov 2nd
Dec Christmas meal date tbc usually first Saturday lunchtime.

All welcome if In doubt then give us a call on the numbers in Gambalunga and on the branch details

no-one noticed but I got the date wrong for the June meet it is actually next week on Wednesday 7th.

Please also note that the venue may change at short notice as the new arrangements at the pub means that there won’t be much room unless we are eating so we will be looking at other potential places. However as the weather is looking OK at the moment we shall stay at the Lenchford Inn for the June meet.
if you join our branch FB page or what’s app group you will get a quicker update as I’m still trying to figure this forum out hence I am replying to myself.

Gill

Hi, just making sure this is still a thing. Would love to pop over in July (work permitting).

Hi there, yes it’s still a thing! We may decide to move from there, but not too far. My phone number is 07912437308 if you want to check before you come.
We have a what’s app branch page and are on FB as Three counties branch Moto Guzzi club GB.
We shall look forward to meeting you.

Hello again, I’m sorry I missed your call I was in the garden. I did try to call back then somehow lost your number. If you do call again please leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I check my phone.

Gill

Hi Gill, apologies for the phone dial and the late response. Unfortunately I won’t make the next meet since I am away with work but I’ll definitely try to make the one after.

No worries, just take note of the meet venue changes.