Mid week ride - Thursday 21st March 2024

Dear all

We are going to try organising some mid week rides from March through to September, and the first one is next Thursday, 21st March. Meeting at Lakeland Motor Museum, Backbarrow LA12 8TA and riding to The Kirkstile Inn, Loweswater. Meeting from 10.00am for an 11.00 am departure.

If you could let me know if you’re coming then we can decide if we need to book a table at The Kirkstile Inn.

Hope to see you there.

Cheers

Robin

1 Like

Hi Robin, unless it’s chucking it down I’ll be there on my V7 anniversario. Might be 10:30 before I get there though. Gerard

Fingers crossed for dry weather. We’re not leaving till 11 so no problem with arriving at 10.30. Hope to see you there.

Hi Robin,

Enjoyed it today despite the weather, hopefully it’ll be better next time. Great venue for lunch as well. My email is gerard.page981@gmail.com to add to your list.

Hope to get up there again very soon!

Cheers

Gerard
PS tried to reply to the email that I received from you via the forum but it bounced back

re this: the forum software emails you to notify you that you have been sent a message in the forum. one cannot reply, by email, to this notification. notifications can be configured (e.g. turned off) in Preferences, in the forum. Hope this helps.

Thanks Barry, all sorted now :+1:

1 Like