Morning guys, is there a Moto Guzzi ‘bible’ that I should get? It would be great to understand some of the history and have a list of all the models and specifications etc.?
Many thanks
Jamie
Morning guys, is there a Moto Guzzi ‘bible’ that I should get? It would be great to understand some of the history and have a list of all the models and specifications etc.?
Many thanks
Jamie
Definitely one to get! All you need to know from 1921 until 1999
A few I can recommend:
Two Mick Walker publications - “Illustrated Moto Guzzi Buyer’s Guide” and “Moto Guzzi Twins Restoration” (neither of which cover anything of the “new small block” era).
And, if you’re even remotely interested in the technicals: “Guzziology” is unparalleled.
“Guzziology” comment seconded! I managed to get hold of one S/H….it really is the Sacred Text if you’re into technical info. Lots of practical been-there, done-that type advice.
And it’s well-written and very interesting. (Or maybe I’m just sad….) ![]()
Morning Barry - thanks for the heads up on the MG V-twins restoration book by Mick Walker. Just ordered one off ebay. Looks very interesting.