Moto Guzzi T3 California Parts FOR SALE

FOR SALE

T3 California project bike , there is a V5 not in my name just needs transferred.

Also a second frame SP1000 but the same as a T3 no log book, a short engine with carbs, there are 2 barrels and heads but one head needs the exhaust threads sorted which i have not got round to yet and a barrel needs replacing with a matching nigisul job available in Germany again which i have not got round to yet , a later SP tank with cali paintwork set of clocks .

Many spare parts new a good quality used. Look at the pics enclosed. I’m looking to sell the whole lot to an enthusiast not a breaker. These are all parts from what would have been the second T3 Cali project see pic of first bike i rebuilt.

Now selling to concentrate on my Breva and 851 Ducati I’ve just recommissioned.

Not willing to sell individual parts. Message for more info.

INFO
Negotiable price - offers over £5000 only
Neil
neil@owcodisplays.com
CO Durham

Hi thanks for the chance to buy these Cali parts. I only need a couple of things
The chrome grabrail from behind the seat and the l gear linkages especially if you have the connecting parts
Not quite sure how this works so [quote=“BigBlock1957, post:1, topic:17332, full:true”]
FOR SALE

T3 California project bike , there is a V5 not in my name just needs transferred.

Also a second frame SP1000 but the same as a T3 no log book, a short engine with carbs, there are 2 barrels and heads but one head needs the exhaust threads sorted which i have not got round to yet and a barrel needs replacing with a matching nigisul job available in Germany again which i have not got round to yet , a later SP tank with cali paintwork set of clocks .

Many spare parts new a good quality used. Look at the pics enclosed. I’m looking to sell the whole lot to an enthusiast not a breaker. These are all parts from what would have been the second T3 Cali project see pic of first bike i rebuilt.

Now selling to concentrate on my Breva and 851 Ducati I’ve just recommissioned.

Not willing to sell individual parts. Message for more info.

INFO
Negotiable price - offers over £5000 only
Neil
neil@owcodisplays.com
CO Durham

[/quote]