New Gloucestershire trial meeting place

A member has asked concerning a new informal meeting in Gloucestershire, his intention at this stage is to test the water and see if there is any interest from other members in the area, and if so then in the future forming a new branch. If there is a move to form a new branch then I will be in contact with the branch leaders around Gloucestershire for their views.

The details are as below

Five Valleys Moto Guzzi Gloucestershire initial informal meeting.
Sunday 12th June from 11am.
Venue The Boho Café, Court Farm, Broad Street, King’s Stanley, Gloucestershire. GL10 3PN
Suggestion meet up for coffee and food then local ride around the five valleys.
If sufficient interest then might become a regular Moto Guzzi meeting.

Contact Tony Pritchard. tonygoruy@live.co.uk. 07974 568322

Best wishes
Chris Cumbers
MGCGB Branch Liaison Officer

Good luck with the new meet. Three Counties branch cover Hereford, Worcester and Gloucester but we get more from Birmingham areas than Gloucester. In the past we used to get quite a few especially when the then Bristol branch closed, not sure if it is now up and running. You should get a good turn out from the Chepstow and Forest of Dean areas who pop up to see us now and again.
The Ducati club used to join us from down there too though it was a long time ago.

All the best
Gill and Alan

Hi Tony, as a new member I’m too late for the initial meeting. How did it go? I’d certainly be interested. For reference, I’m in Cirencester.

Hi, I have just joined club today, and am in Swindon, Wiltshire. I would also be interested in a meet up in Glos.