New Guzzi Dealership opening Nottingham City Centre

Due to open end of 2018 a new Guzzi Dealership in Nottingham City Centre However in the meantime V7 V9 demo bikes soon available at Midland Scooter Centre , Pasture Road Stapleford. Open House coffee / chat / meet 1st Friday of the month … so next meet 7 th September.
Richard & Monica Notts/ Derby

Great news.
The tie up with Vespa scooters seems to be developing a couple of new outlets.
I’ll try to pop over on the 7th
Steve

Arnolds on Abbey Lane in Leicester are also Guzzi dealers now.
I’ve not been in to see what they have in store. We are getting spoilt for choice in the East Midlands.

Excellent news!
Steve

I missed a trick there! I rode past MSC on my way home from work, didn’t notice anything different though… Is it an evening thing? Can’t see any reference to an open house on their website :question:

Not sure of the details the information came from Richard and Monica of the Notts and Derby Branch.
I believe that they are opening new premises for the Guzzi franchise at some point.
Be worth a note in the branch news.
Good luck
Steve

Popped by MSC at the weekend and apparently they’ll be in the old Big City Tyres building in Broadmarsh. Opening in about 4 weeks, that’ll be around the end of Feb.
I hope all goes well for them, I’ll certainly drop in to see how tempting the V85TT is :wink:

Pete.

They’re very keen. Already forming links with the local club branch. They turned up at Stafford Show and loaned a new V7 for the club stand.
All good stuff!
Steve