New member Crewkerne

Hi all just recently joined the Guzzi club looking forward to many years of Guzzi riding I currently ride a v9 bobber 2016 model very impressed with it there something very magical about a Guzzi you won’t find in many other makes of bike I had a cali 111 a few years back that was just as amazing to ride its as if they have a soul

2 Likes

Hi Gary, good to see you rejoined, we meet at the Helyers Arms in East Coker last friday of the month at about 8 pm, new member made very welcome.
Regards Bob.

1 Like

Welcome to the club Gary. Nice looking bike you got there
Bob will look after you.

Cheers Uki

Thanks Uki be nice to meet one day

Hi Bob
Thanks for that I look forward to meeting everyone how many members are there in our area

Hi Gary, quite a few but getting them to meet up is not always easy, there is usually 5 or 6 at the pub, all guzzi owners, some of have a few of them with a good range of knowledge.
look forward to meeting up.
Regards Bob.

Hi Bob was wondering if you know of a good mechanic locally who could look at my v9 bobber as I can’t get to the bottom of a charging problem I have with it
Looking for someone who’s good with electrical systems
Kind regards
Gary

Hi Gary, welcome aboard!

I’m a recent member myself to the Somerset branch and have only managed to make one of the meeting so far. However, Bob and others a a really friendly bunch and I hope to meet you soon on my V7 850 :+1: