New member from south London

I bought my V85Tt as a birthday present for myself last March.
Over the years of riding, I had a list of requirements for my new motorcycle, the Moto Guzzi V85TT ticked most of the boxes. I joined this forum today to share with like minded people.

3 Likes

welcome to you!

Hi. Another South Londoner here. I hope you enjoy the bike as much as I have during my 18 months of ownership. Have you decided where you’ll get it serviced yet?

I used the app to find my local dealers, I ended up going to one in Shepherd’s Bush, near Westfield centre.

Hi Stumpy,
Can’t think of a better present, I bought a Guard D Honour for a present myself, so impressed I bought my son one as well. I road it to the Factory for the 100/101th anniversary in Mandello. What a great bike, to my mind it’s faultless. Have done a few rallies on it, can’t wait until we have some warmer weather for some more trips.
Good to have you on the site.
Regards Bob.

1 Like

I use them too. Central Bikes, yes? I find them generally OK. I was pleased that they sorted my pinking/pinging problem with an update to the ECU mapping. They do tend to overfill the oil though - something quite a lot of dealers do, from what I’ve read. I’ve actually bought a syringe now, to extract some!