New member from West Wales.

Hello all, bought a Centauro yesterday, the previous owner had modified the bodywork by changing the fuel tank for a Daytona one, changed the rear subframe to accept a 900 single seat. I personally think its a nice conversion, will post picture up in due course. Got all the panels, tank and subframe to put it back to standard
Also got a 1986 350 which unfortunately spat a valve down the bore many years ago.
Did also have a Le Mans 2 back in the mid 80ā€™s, which meant I was a club member back then for a few years but sadly had to sell due to mad intrest rates and young family.

4 Likes

Hi from Aberystwyth. Iā€™m on a V85TT but started Guzzi with a brand new yellow Centauro in 1999. Loved it.

1 Like

Hi Duncan,
Live just outside Newcastle Emlyn, had a LeMans 2 back in the mid 80ā€™s, have been hankering for a Centauro since they appeared, finally got one. Once I mot it will start using it, hopefully next week onwards.
Gari.

1 Like

If you are up to Aber prom sometime we should meet for a coffee. Duncan Gough 07748932124 duncangough001@gmail.com https://www.duncan-spanish-travel.com/

After a small problem, engine would cut out after a couple of minutes running, found the problem, intermittent signal from the cam sensor. New one fitted, mot booked and passed with no probs. Taxed, then a few short trips locally, just for ease of mind.
Saturday (yesterday) 35 mile run up to Aberystwyth and then home to watch the rugby. Two good results, bike is awesome, the rugby excellent. So all in all a good day all round

2 Likes