New member in London

Greetings. I’m Dave despite the user name and I ride a 2013 V7 stone. Nice to be here.

5 Likes

welcome, Dave!

Welcome Dave

Welcome Dave. As you may know London has an active Guzzi community. Not all club members and not all on here but they’re out there.
The Bike Shed attracts a few Guzzis as does the Ace Cafe.

Thanks for the welcome. I know the Ace well but I don’t go there now having moved further out near the M25. Just Googled the Bike Shed. doen’t really look like my kinda place but who knows, maybe someday I’ll fancy a breakfast, haircut and tattoo at the same time. :joy:

1 Like

Welcome from another Londoner

1 Like

If you’re near Ashtead the Mole Valley branch meet every other Tuesday from 7.00 p.m.'ish, including tonight Apr 9th, at The Woodman, Surrey, 238 Barnett Wood Lane, Ashtead Surrey, KT21 2DA

1 Like

…and if you are in the east of London then the Essex branch are worth a visit, certainly no haircut and tattoo with your breakfast, as we meet at lunchtime!

1 Like

Hello

Welcome, indeed, I own a Moto Guzzi, in my case, V7iii: think I’m affiliated to the Essex Moto Guzzi chapter, because I live in Hainault. Off to Le Mans next week for the 24 hour endurance race and then on to Bayeux and the D Day landing beaches. In preparation for this trip (general dissatisfaction with the shocks) fitted Hagon; two scoops of Häagen-Dazs😆

I will need to make an effort on my return and attend one of the club meets, may see you there. Best regards, Chris

1 Like