New member NE Derbyshire / S Yorks border

Hello joined today. My first Italian, my first V2, my first shaft drive. I bought a pre reg 23 V7 special 850 in silver (I know 22 colour) only 6 miles on clock. Retired old guy didn’t want anymore plastic rockets. Was looking at a 60’s or 70’s classic to wobble around Derbyshire on but didn’t want to break down every 5 mins. Took what I hope will be the sensible option for my final retirement bike and couldn’t resist the V7 special. Fair weather rider the bikes covered up in the garage on trickle charger till spring can’t wait to get out on it.
Bit of a dinosaur with computers so will probably read more than post.
Happy 2024 to you all.

4 Likes

Welcome, i bought a v85tt purely on looks and comfort when i sat on it last year, couple of years into retirement now and thought why not, first italian bike and first new bike too. Its a joy to ride and hope for a dry spring/summer too as im still short of the 900 mile first service yet.

1 Like

Fab, I also have the V7 859 Special, grey from 2021, I think it’s really good.

1 Like

Welcome to Moto Guzzi ownership and a very supportive community. You have a couple of branches not too far away. Notts&Derby and Pennine are both friendly and active branches.

Thank you for the welcome replies. I’ll checkout my local branches come the spring.

Jim

1 Like