Newtronic Electronic Ignition wiring

Hello,
I am in the process of rebuilding a T3 which has had quite a few mod’s done over the years.
It has a Newtronic Electronic Ignition system installed but the wiring colours don’t match the examples I have found on The Internet and I am hoping someone in the owners club can help me ID which wire does what?

My box has the following wire colours:

Red - this is connection to the distributor
Blue - ?

Then the next 3 wires are connected to a locking connector and have Wires of White, Yellow & Purple.

I assume, the wiring colours have changed over the years and the one I have is an old one?

If anyone can help I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Andrew Burtchaell

Just found a website listing what wires go where (after a very long search!) but have the answers.

So will draw this up in my home made wiring diagram (to fit in with the MotoGadget unit wiring layout).

Cheers

I’m sure I have the original fitting instructions for my Piranha system up in the garage if you are still struggling.

I have a copy of the fitting instructions as a pdf, send me your email address via PM and I will send you a copy.

Or find them here https://autocar-electrical.co.uk/images/pdf/pdf_newtronic/AK-MG1-Fitting-Instructions-V3.pdf