Notts & Derby Branch Regular Meeting Times

Branch contact : Richard Bailey & Monica Vaughan Tel:07885 431975 email: rtbglobal@talktalk.net

The Hurt Arms, Derby Road, Ambergate , Belper DE56 2EJ at 6.30pm 1st Wednesday each month commencing 5th April 2023

LORD TED, Farndon Road, Newark NG24 4SW at 6.30pm 3rd Wednesday each month commencing 16th April 2023
Lord Ted.jpg

1 Like

Thanks for this @Webofficer

I have just joined and was wondering if these meetings are still happening?

Ta! :motorcycle:

Meetings will commence in April 2023

The next meeting is 17th May 23 then? Is there a kinda sweet spot time when people turn up?

I started playing harmonica some years back. A mate of mine, an accomplished musician asked me to play what i could one day. He listened and after i had finished thoughtfully said “well, it’s not gonna get any worse”. Kinda my thoughts having turned up to my first ever Guzzi meeting. I was the only Guzzi there! There must have been over 50 Vespa and the like, no smiling faces and only one bloke managed to say hello! Nothing against the Vespa, just fancied looking at a few Guzzi and chatting to folks about the harmony of two cylinders etc…

Have things changed at the Lord Ted in Newark? Can anybody recommend and popular meeting in the kinda midlands area please?

Cheers
Adam

Hi Adam,
Welcome to the Club.

Sorry to hear of your disappointment. Where are you located?

Hi Guzzitano - it was ok, made me smile. I appreciate members voluntarily arrange things and who knows who will show up, so nil complaints. Must be like herding cats! I am in north Nottinghamshire. How about yourself?

Good morning Adam,
I too am a new member of the South Lincolnshire branch but based in Peterborough.
We meet up at The Goat in Frognal just east of Market Deeping on the last Thursday of the month. Next one is on 27th July from 18:30. It’s listed as Bring Your Bike night.

There’ll be a buffet laid on but unfortunately I’m not able to attend as I’ll be in southern Italy!

If you fancy a ride over to The Goat, I’m sure you’d be very welcome.

Thanks, if i am free and there is a break in the rain i will go for it. Thank you for the conversation. Hope our paths cross in person one day.