Nov/Dec Gambalunga

Anyone else waiting on the latest issue of Gambalunga or has mine just fallen through the gap in the sorting office?

1 Like

Posted 16 Nov in the MGCGB FB group:

Club members will be pleased to hear that the November/December Gambalunga is on its way. It will include flyers for membership renewal and regalia. Just in time for Xmasđź‘Ť
Arrival time varies significantly in the UK so please be patient. If you are a paid up member of MGCGB and haven’t received your copy by first week in December please check with the membership secretary who deals with circulation details.

1 Like

Thanks for that Barry. Jumping the gun.

1 Like

I had the November / December issue delivered about a week ago. I would have thought yours should be with you ny now.

Should have arrived by now. If nothing in the next few days, please email editor@motoguzziclub.co.uk with your membership number. Thanks. Roger S

2 Likes

Interesting that an announcement was posted to a facebook page, but not, as far as I know, here on the actual/proper site! Given the ongoing debate about getting folk to use the forum as opposed to FB (when it is known that many members myself included don’t touch FB with a bargepole…)

Alex

2 Likes

But it was posted here. I copied and pasted the editor’s post here, in this very thread, saving them the bother, but also beating them to it. And there is no ongoing debate: some like to use FB and that page is very successful, others like to use this forum or other forums, or all of the above. Choice is provided.

2 Likes

My mistake - couldn’t see the wood for the trees!

Alex

2 Likes