NTX wanted

Looking for a decent NTX 650 get in touch if you have, or know of.
Many thanks.

Well, I got one, but not in a hurry to part with. Where you from?

LE area…how would you rate them off road ?

I didn’t try it yet. I got it for some time, but had to make it roadworthy first, as this one was an Italian barn find. Anyway, with not-so-impressive front end , and classic dual-shock rear, I wouldn’t expect anything near modern bikes off-road capability. But probably something mixed, like TET, is within her limits. Depending on how tall are you, too - it isn’t a low bike. I heard original Marzocchi MX580 shocks are really stiff, but I got them dismantled, on the shelf, and use cheap China instead - 10mm shorter btw, as I am short-ish. If I like her, will defo put modern forks on, with modern front brake! In-depth tests - this summer. Will report here!

Thanks for the info, I’m looking to do sandraiders so has to be a period bike, did you import direct ?

Bought on eBay, police bike with plenty of cobwebs and two wasp nests in air filter and(!) starter motor. Judging by tyres’ age, stood some 25 yrs. Sandriders - never heard about, can you tell us some more?

Sandraiders, homage to early Paris Dakar,in Morroco.
Looks interesting.

Not sure if I would like to punish my bike that hard:) But I know of other NTX in Blackpool area, if you want to get to the guy(I barely know him), give me private message, who knows.