Oil warning Service Light and Oil Can

I’ve recently about 200 miles ago changed oil and filter on my 2008 2 valve Norge
Yesterday the service light and the oil can logo illuminated on the dash board, I’ve reset the service using the code 28315 and double checked the oil level (not easy with all the fairing in place but I’ve been using the bike over the last few months with the three lower fairing panels removed as they are damaged and I must repair them but anyway it’s easier to check and change oil without them.
The warning does not come on immediatly but takes between 5 and 8 miles to come on.
I seem to remember some issues with the oil pressure switch on here but can’t find it (maybe another forum)
Has anyone any ideas I don’t believe thtat it could be an engine issue unless an oilway is blocked perhaps.
Where is the oil switch located is it accessible without removing tank air box etc?

Hi Bernard. We had a similar problem with my sons two valve Norge. It was cured by replacing the pressure switch. It is not easy to get to but with the correct size spanner it is possible. As Dave Richardson stated in Guzziology, “most, if not all oil light faults come from the sensor failing” when you change the pressure switch just make sure the electrical connection is tight. Not sure which one you have, it is either a spade or hollow round tube. Hope this helps, Phil

thanks Phil I’ve ordered a new pressure switch
I understand its accessible from the left side of the bike by removing the left fairing but not the tank