parts for singles

Well the £15 speedo arrived today . It fits in the hole and looks the part. It needs a bit of fettling to get it sitting better and probably a new rubber trim around the edge where it seals into the headlamp but what do you expect from a brand new speedo for £15. I also will have to make the bracket to secure it in place but that is just a bent piece of metal with 2 holes drilled in, might even find one in the scooter parts on ebay!Only took 2 weeks to get here and no customs or post office charges applied.

Don-Spada2013-06-19 14:06:28

Spose you can’t go wrong for the money

Nonsolomotoguzzi…

I have bought a few things from Alessandro and although he is not fast you always get what you order.

Steve

This guy, Marco Valenti, has been highly recommended for older Guzzi spares on the Google Guzzi Singles group as giving good service, easy communication, accepts PayPalhttp://www.valentimotorestauri.com/public/public

Yes Marco at Valenti is very helpful and English good which helps if you can’t speak Italian also sells parts for magneto or service exchange at far less cost than U.K. magneto repair seems very expensive and a lot of bull abounds if you mention it’s Italian then the world seems to stop spinning why? Note all light aircraft use two magnetos so not old tech at all, in my opinion
If anyone’s interested could send my experience with the MCR whatever 15 degrees regards

Ratt