Pennine Guzzisti Rally report

Finally found time to sort and post the Pennine rally pics on Facebook (too many to put on here.)
We had a cracking weekend, even had quite a bit of sun😁
Many thanks to all those who attended, we had one of our best turnouts, with around 21 branches represented.
Thank you to all those who donated prizes for the Air Ambulance raffle. Gutsibits as usual supported us and sent us a big box of goodies. Many Thanks to all the Slawit massive :clap::clap:
And obviously a big thank you to all who bought tickets. (I think the Scots had full panniers on their return North of the border :grin:)
Next year we will have a new system for the raffle, will be much foreshortened. We had so many prizes it went on for ever.
I will post the total asap.
We had the awards on the Saturday evening,
It was a close one but the branch turnout went to… The Scottish Branch😊
Long distance was won by Chris Willis from Kent. Mentioned in despatches… Jana and Gordon who came over from Czechoslovakia and attended the rally in the middle of a holiday tour (so asked not to be included… very sporting of you folks :+1::blush:)
We had joint winners of the Best Bike this year,
Kate Bezus and Guy Wain with the V7 loop and the 1000S. Nice couple of bikes there. :+1::blush:
Concours went to Michael Howers with his pristine Airone.
The highly coveted Snoring Award was won by Pete(Paul? ) Underwood, after I discovered his “wake the dead” style of snoring on my morning patrol😁
Only a trio of takers for the “have a free pint of Windjammer” Beer Muppet game.
Can’t understand why :rofl:
(we used all four Firkins over the weekend)
Many Thanks to the Pennine Team, you know who you are. And our house band Alleygator, who even got me on the dance floor… Not a pretty sight. :clap::blush:.
All in all a successful rally.
Let’s do it again next year :blush:
Ride Safe, but with spirit :blush:

2 Likes

What a great sounding event. Jealous us? Yup

I really must get down to make an attempt on the snoring prize once more.