Petrol Flooding nevada 750ie

On going issues with moto guzzi 750ie nevada anniversario (2011 model 10k miles)
Bike no-longer starts.

Good spark, replaced: plugs, throttle body / injection mamnagement, injectors, landa sensor. Battery is in good condition and fully charged.

When attempting to start, pertol will run out of exhaust balance pipe wnere connect to LH exhaust.

Local Dealer stated that the 2011 bike was too old for them to service or repair.

Running out of things to check / replace.

Anyone have any ideas as to why this injection system seems to be flooding or what else needs doing?

Possible troubleshooting option ( I realise that you have already swapped a few bits)

The injectors should only be held by one bolt, so you can remove the injectors from the bike.
Turn on the ignition and see if the injector is pumping a spray out continuously.

If so, you can either swap a spare in and out or swap sides to see if it stays or moves.

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me of this. I was focused on electrial issues, that I hadden’t checked the fule from injectors.
What I’ve foind is that the LH side that had the orginal issue is not getting any fuel. There is fuel being delivered under pressure to the injector but non getting through it.
The RH side is not cutting off compleatly as is letting some addtional fuel trickel past.
Not sure of that I need to look for now,