Post of Scottish Branch Events Organiser

Hi Folks.

I have decided to step down as Scottish Branch Events Organiser. The Post will now be available to anyone who wishes to take up the baton. Maureen and I will continue to attend events and remain as members of the club. I just wanted to thank all of you, who have attended the events over the past few years and made them such a success. Cheers. Stay safe. Ride safe. Donald Youngson

Wish I’d gotten on board sooner with you guys at the helm.
Thank you for the two events I did attend.

Sorry to see you leave the post.

Thank you for all the hard work you put in for the Club!

Hope to catch up sometime soon

Cheers Uki

Great company, great laughs, great organising … Thank you so much for work you both have put in … I look forward to seeing you again, at future gatherings … Regards to you both … Tony

Its only myself and Maureen stepping down. Ian MacKay, Russell Clink and Marion and Dave Breeze who organise the Rally are still doing the fabulous job they have for years. :+1:

Message from Ian MacKay

Donald Youngson has decided to stand down as the Branch contact and we are look for someone to take over this position which would involve arranging the lunch meets and any other regular events. It would be great if we could have a volunteer for this as soon as possible so we can continue with the branch activities without any interruption. The Lunch meet arrangements would entail choosing a suitable location and contacting the chosen pub/restaurant to advise them of our attendance and the potential numbers that they would need to cater for.
The Shows and Scottish Rally are very much a combined effort by the usual team of members and this seems to work very well.
Hopefully we will have a suitable volunteer otherwise we would need to rethink how we can move forward with the regular meetings. If anyone would like to discuss the role or get any further information please give me a call on 07774 281222.