Rejoining from West Yorkshire Oct 23

Hi all, recently rejoined the club as I thought I’d better “get around tuit” having had Guzzi’s for many years (since my mid 20’s) and enjoyed reading Gambalunga in the old pre-internet days.
Bikes I’ve owned (in rough chronological order)
Honda CB125T (passed my test on); Suzuki GT650GT (fell in love with shaft drive); Honda VT500 (shaft drive and V-twin) which of course lead to my Mark 1 Le Mans (WHY did I sell it!!) and a bit of a love affair with Italians so also had Ducati 900 Darmah & a Morini 3 1/2 as well as my Kawasaki KL250 for winter and off-road. A few years later there followed a couple of T5’s; then a Breva 1100 which got too heavy for me so I tried something different in a Triumph Tiger 850 as I was not keen on the riding position of the V7’s. Stuck the Triumph for a couple of years but never really got used to the riding style of chains and non-V-twin so went back to a Breva 750 and now just bought a V100 Mandello.
Mostly do camping rallies with my hubby (lifelong BMW man) and meet up with the same crowd of people I’ve known for the past 40odd years. Enjoy a longer tour though - Ireland & Wales pre-COVID then Holland this year and next year retracing our honeymoon steps to the Shetlands for our 10th Anniversary.

2 Likes

Welcome back Denny.
Watch this space for news on 2024 club camping events.
We will be back in Matlock for GuzziFest following this year’s sell out event.

1 Like

Welcome Back to the fold Denny :+1:

2 Likes