Scottish Breva -Trial

Hi everyone, sorry for the rather daft request but does anyone north of the border have a 750 Breva I could have a sit on. I’m after a lighter machine to replace my lovely low mileage EV 80 California. (I’ll get that on Marketplace soon) I’ve been offered a nice Breva but it’s quite far south so would like to try before I buy if that makes sense? Up in Aberdeenshire but regularly down central area etc.

Thanks,

Scotty

Hi Scotty, I’m in Fife, I have a 750 Breva you can have a seat on, I’m also meaning to sell it this year, and its quite a nice one.

Hi Iain,

I’m heading back north on Sunday from Dalgety Bay!

Where are you and I’ll pop in if you are about?

Thanks man,

Scotty

Hi Scotty, I’m on your way home if you’re going over the Tay Bridge. I’m not great with computers, but if you PM me, I’ll give you my postcode and phone number. No problem sitting you on the bike on Sunday. cheers Iain