Side Grills

I had an Ad running here for a wee while , looking for a Pair of Side panels for my MixteMoto . I waited patiently and got a reply from ““The One And Only”” sending me in a definite direction . USA bound , and what an entertaining Journey that was , Maund speed parts , Pasadena California . The Entertainment Started from the Off , What a Guy , if everyone in business was as good natured as this , id be broke . One of the good guys . Very willing to spend a little time with the customer , a virtue almost extinct. Beautifully cast , a work of Art , in themselves

Parodi2013-10-04 22:53:53

“The One and Only” is probably one of the best Guzzi mechanics in the UK. There is very little he doesn’t know and that includes a wide circle of contacts.

Thanks Brian , high praise indeed but I am more of an unwilling apprentice of The Dark Arts.
On the other hand , James at Maundspeed.com , produces quality castings for your specials and a nice range of goodies for your new Triumph. As well as the previously mentioned grills.

Love and kisses

theone&onlymin
x

Ah, well, if the original poster meant you, he was crediting the wrong person, as “the one and only” is indeed someone else.

He meant me alright. You just confused me with someone a whole pile more skilled. Although having said that I can replace my clutch in about 6 hours and run a 250,000 mile G5 to which I have changed more than a spark plug on so I have. .

theone&onlymin
xtheone&onlymin2013-10-05 19:00:03

Man after my own heart so ye are Min

Diecast grills whatever next … BTW originally the paint behind would be matt black so look like empty space for the air to blow through

Aircraft grade aloominum sand castings is how James describes his work so he does.
Love and kisses
theone&onlymin
x

Oh don’t you just love those quaint 'Merican pronunciations …

I threw that one in just for the craic so I did .
theone&onlymin
X

Just to keep all on track and in perspective .    THese are dam well made , regardless of the fine detail ,     And being similary priced , to the Plastic items , its a no brainer.    Thanks ,      Min , the one and only