Slow proccess on the V35.

I have hardly touched my V35 for nearly two months now due to various illnesses. Still not really the weather for it with a chest infection. I had the painting done and it does look a treat. It’s come out a little pinkish in the pics but it is red, the painter took the colour from my friends Targa 750 panels.
Desperately wanting to put everything on…

3 Likes

Advise on attaching the metal badges please, they weren’t attached when I got it so no idea, again :rofl:

I remember I have used double-sided sticky tape underneath.

2 Likes

Not sure with the small blocks but with the larger ones they have pins on the back of the badges that fit in holes in the tank held in via metal spring clips. Now my tank doesn’t need the spring clips as the holes are so full of paint!

1 Like

Yup, plenty of paint in the holes…

1 Like

A friend of mine had a Ducati Pantah, he was going to paint it pink, not because a bloke at a Laverda owner’s meet said “Some of the girls in the club ride them!” but more so he could have a Pink Pantah!

Neil the paint job looks great, keep the photos coming…

1 Like

I got some clips for the tank badges from Pete the ebay man but not tried them yet. Managed to put a few more bits on today. All it needs now is a new battery and some wires to carry the volts and amps and whatnot to the right places.

2 Likes