I acquired this from Guzzi dealers NJM in the Netherlands whilst getting some throttle cables for my Norge.
I am assuming it is for a Guzzi?
Outer cable length around 860mm. Overall inner cable length around 1100mm.
Any ideas and any use to anybody?
I acquired this from Guzzi dealers NJM in the Netherlands whilst getting some throttle cables for my Norge.
I am assuming it is for a Guzzi?
Outer cable length around 860mm. Overall inner cable length around 1100mm.
Any ideas and any use to anybody?
I’m inclined to say ‘Cali1100ie’ and its derivatives. It looks very much like the TPS cable.
how much do you want for it?
Hi there, how does £5 collected or £8.50 posted sound?
I’m in Chorley, Lancashire.
I have quite a few other Norge bits that I will list soon. Cheers
I’ll have a look at mine, if it looks the same yes I’ll buy it.