V10 Centauro

Just a query, how good is this model, how reliable, if any major problems what are they?
I have never seen one around or for sale.

Rarer than hens teeth. I personally dislike (a lot) the Centauro styling and would never buy one
I’d consider a V10 Daytona, but like you I’d want to research the reliability of the V10 belt driven cam motor. Cambelt technology has moved on a lot over the past 25 years, so perhaps cambelt failure would no longer be a big issue.
If you want a Guzzi with a hi cam 4V head motor, I’d suggest looking at a Griso 1200 with the roller tappet motor, these are reliable

Thanks for that, very helpful as I am not a fan of belt driven cams, as a failure would be catastrophic, despite the improvement in the technology
Time for a rethink.

Marmite bike,
No good as a town/heavy traffic bike, but a glorious thing out on the open road.
Had mine 20yrs and it still puts a smile on my face,
:+1::sunglasses:

Th@nk Phil, just confusing the issue very slightly.
I am a still undecided.

The last 2022 DVLA data listed 70 on SORN, and 31 licensed in the UK. Centauro’s are rare
I like the spine framed big block Guzzi’s, but for me the V11 is a good compromise between sport & touring. The pushrod 1064 cc motor is simple and very reliable, the 6 speed transmission is much more user friendly compared to the old Guzzi 5 speed