V85TT Exhaust

I am thinking about changing the exhaust on my 2022 Guard d Nore with headers that remove the CAT and maybe a new can but not sure it would need that. Does anyone know the best to go to discuss options and prices? TIA

On the euro five models if you want to get rid of the CAT you have to get a full system, unlike the E4 models where you can keep the headers and swap the CAT for a de-cat mid pipe. Check this link for a cheap option 185.29£ 25% OFF|Moto Guzzi V85 Tt Exhaust | Moto Guzzi V85tt Exhaust | Moto Guzzi V85tt Escape - Moto - Aliexpress.
You could pay 3 to 4 times this for other available systems, probably are getter quality but for the price shown this can’t be beat.

1 Like

I have just looked on Ali express and the same system is £99.
99.0£ 24% OFF|For MOTO GUZZI V85TT 2021 2022 2023 V 85TT V 85 V85 TT Motorcycle Exhaust Mid Link Pipe| | - AliExpress.

If anybody is going to modify the exhaust system in any way I would recommend this devise to modify the map, but it is not cheap.

www.up-map.it/en/

i fitted the mistral headers/y pipe and a month or so later the mistral conical exhaust. it ran great with just the headers and y pipe, but didn’t sound great.

also have the mistral booster plug and venturi on the air intake fitted.

1 Like