V85tt?

I agree - the ignition lock is a pain. Otherwise, only small niggles like the headlight switch (although after 1000 miles the frequency of accidental operation has dropped dramatically). The screens also work OK for me. Hot here at the mo, so I have the original one on (in lowest setting) to get more airflow. That flow is stable against my chest and not a problem. Can’t really tell how the big one works as it was only on for 100 miles to get her home from the dealer.
The biggest drawbacks for me (coming from a Cali1100) are the missing mudguards! Unless you restrict your riding to dry and sunny days, be prepared to find her completely caked in mud and road grime… Even a piece of old inner tube in the opening underneath the number plate does not really help much. For the front, I’m waiting for delivery of an Aprilia one, to see if I can modify it to fit…
Another ‘must’ is the replacement of the Cat-box with a Y-piece, if only to reduce the heat (both around your feet, and creeping back to the exhaust valves).
Oh, and the noise… I do love the performance of the Michelin Anakee Adventure - but by god they are noisy!!
And despite all of that - I absolutely love her! Handles and runs like a V7 on steroids, takes very little petrol, and is surprisingly comfortable on long distances. Despite having owned the Cali for 23 years and 65,000 miles, I am glad I went for the swap :smiley:

The Aprilia mudguard is a straight fit,using existing mountings. Mine arrived this week. Not quite sure how a hugger will fit.

HI, can you tell me which Aprilia mudguard is a a straight fit ? It would be heaven to have a mudguard - ex Cali 1100 rider also !

Thanks
Andrew

Aprilia Caponord Rallye 2016 is the one I went for. Not sure if it’s the only one. 10 minute fit.