Vehicle emission stickers France

I have come across the potential need to display vehicle emission category stickers in certain French low emission zones. At the moment it is not clear to me whether this applies to bikes at all, or only for certain towns. You can easily get the sticker applicable to your bike at

[The official website for the Crit’Air sticker (air quality certificate) - Ministry of Ecological Transition | Order your Crit’Air sticker on the official website (certificat-air.gouv.fr)](https://www.certificat-air.gouv.fr/)

Does anyone know any more about this. I came across it looking at a route through Reims which has such a zone. As far as I can tell it doesn’t apply to motorbikes in Reims, but maybe it does elsewhere? Apparently it is enforced at the roadside by the police. May be worth getting one anyway if you are not sure as it only seems to be a few Euros? I don’t know if perhaps older bikes might actually be banned from certain areas if they don’t meet Euro 4 or whatever?

I applied for a crit d’air à few years ago. I had to do it via a French Web site and seem to remember having to upload my V5.

Once paid for think it was an admin fee, you get a cert and sheet sent to you.

I’m pretty sure we had that question a few months ago and I did some research and posted it on here. Probably in travel section under either France or Mandello.
Have a bit of a poke around Jim. I’m on holiday otherwise I would look myself.

Cheers Uki