Wanted: classic guzzi or California

Hi there, on the lookout for an classic guzzi such as loop frame or convert/v1000. Also would interested in a newer California.
Thanks Steve
stevep11115@gmail.com

A friend on Facebook is looking to sell a California Aluminium. Google seems to suggest it was made around 2003. He is in Sevenoaks Kent.

Hi there, do you have the details? Has it been advertised on Facebook?
Thanks Steve

I don’t think he has yet. If you are on facebook, take a look for Andrew Stanford. The post he mentioned selling the bike is public so you should be able to see it.

I’ve a 95 Cali 1100 that I’m thinking of selling to free up some garage space and because I’m just not using her. If you’re interested let me know and I can send you some photos/details.

Hi there, would you send me the details and photos will have a look
Thanks Steve

OK can you pm me your email address as I can’t see how to upload photos here. As I say - she’s not up for sale currently but I was thinking of putting her up for sale in the Spring as I’ve also got a V85tt and Breva 750. She’s the carb version, under 20k miles, full set of matching H&B panniers and top box. Have owned her since 1996. On a sorn since last June. Oh just seen how to attach photos - here’s one. If you’re interested let me know and I’ll send more photos/full info.

Ok thanks, email is stevep11115@gmail.com
Thanks