What bolts under my bottom yoke?

The bottom fork yoke on my V50ii has a single M8 thread in the under side. What is it for? There’s a bolt in the hole at the moment but its not doing anything.

I’m going to make a wild stab at steering damper. :slightly_smiling_face:

Is it offset relative to the steering head stem?

Its on the center line of the bike, ahead of the steering head tube.

The indicator bracket would be in the way of a steering damper so I don’t think thats it.

The SP1000 has a fairing mounting point there. I’m not sure if the V50SP was ever a factory produced option? Certainly the Monza had a nose fairing that probably would have been fixed under the yoke.

1 Like

I think its for the bottom mount of a nose fairing if im remembering my v50 correctly - mine had a nose fairing like the bike above.

Russell

3 Likes

Yes that makes more sense. :+1: