What is the value of my Griso 1100

Hi folks. My 2005 Griso recently failed its MOT for a leaking fork seal. I dont have the time any longer or space to repair it myself. Im 67 retired and of short stature. (5 feet 5 tall.)and its a bit of a handful. No centre stand does me no favours. It is showing its age now. ( Cracks in some of the plastic). I am planning on advertising it as it is but before I do I wondered if anybody could give me any idea of how much I could expect to get for it.

Hello and welcome Paul

I have moved your post to a suitable category. Categories help others in searches for item or topics on the forum.

As to the value of your bike, it is what the buyer will pay for it. I doubt you will get a much better answer that that without some history and photographs.

Best of luck with the sale.

Regards Chris

Depending on mileage and taking into account your description of the issues I would think a couple of grand. Tidy ones seem to fetch 3 to £3500

2 Likes

Agreed I sold a (rollerised) 2008 1200 8v GRiSO a few years ago at 40k miles but very good: start, run amd and MOT condition…and got £2450 :frowning: