A3 Colour laminated wiring diagrams

I am not keen on drawing later models with an ECU. There are two problems, firstly the complexity of the diagrams makes them difficult to draw and secondly because of the amount of wiring it makes it difficult to print at A3 without making the diagram so small that it is hard to read. Also my own printer and laminator are both limited to A3.

Carl Allison produces wiring diagrams for later models you can find your model here They print at A3 but only 50% so you would have to print it at A2 or in two halves at A3. Please beware that in some of his diagrams White (Bi) Blue (B) and Black (N) sometimes get confused.

So at this time the answer is no I am not planning to draw it. If I get more time on my hands, an A2 printer and an A2 laminator then I might change my mind!

1 Like

That looks top notch! Iā€™ll wait for the Sport 1100i (1996) if thatā€™s ok? :heart_eyes:

Hopmeister, you mean the 1100i (1996) that has an ECU? My post immediately above yours explains why I do not like to draw these diagrams. Carl Allison has drawn it here
So again my answer is I am not planning to draw it, they take too long and are overly complicated and the one or two I would sell makes it not worth my while as it would cost me to produce them. If I could sell tens of thousands of them I would give up my job.

Sorry but as it stands bikes with ECUs, over to Carl Allison. (Beware as noted above)

1 Like

Dear All,
Received my A3 laminated wiring diagram from Chris.
Iā€™m making a loom from scratch for my special and this is ideal - very clear so much easier to follow than any manualā€¦5 stars
Steve A

2 Likes

Chris, How much is a wiring diagram for my 1980 V50 II ? Is it still Ā£10 plus Ā£5 for postage? I had an electrical power failure yesterday and need to determine whether it is the ignition switch or a harness/connector fault.

2 Likes

Life changing purchase!

1 Like

pdf copy arrived yesterday. It is brilliant and should make it easy to trace the fault. Laminated copy is in the post.

2 Likes

Hi Chris,
I need one for a V50 II. Can you let me know cost and procedure?
I have an A3 printer if sending a pdf is easier.

Thanks
Alistair Reid

2 Likes

PM sent, Alister it is not a good idea to put your email address on a public forum, unless you like spam!

1 Like

Le Mans 1000 (LM IV) now completed :innocent:

2 Likes

Excellent news Chris.

1 Like

@Chris950s what is your preferred method of contact for diags? is it only here in the forum or do you have an alternate presence?

someone in the FB Group (which I think that you do not frequent) was asking about wiring diags, I wanted to point them your way but wasnā€™t sure what worked for you.

2 Likes

Hello Barry, you are correct in that I do not use Facebook, I can be contacted here on the MGCGB forum but I also have a link on the Guzziriders forum. I would prefer to deal with people on here as I have been a club member since 1987 when I bought my first Guzzi.

I am not happy to have my details published on Facebook as I will no longer have control over that information or who shares it.

Point them here please.

Best wishes Chris

2 Likes

I am looking to draw some more pre CPU wiring diagrams, so far I have identified a few, G5, T4, V65 and V65 SP, 1000SP II, T5 (2 versions one with PCB one without) V35, V65 and V75 NTX, Le mans V, 750 Targa/SP/Strada, 350/750 Nevada and finally the Mille GT.

I cannot find a wiring diagram or workshop manual for the Mille GT, the others I have or can source. Does anyone know where I can find a wiring diagram for the Mille GT?

2 Likes

1984/89 V35 Imola II and V50 Monza II now added

Unfortunately I have had to raise my postal charges after just sending a copy to the USA. My new postage and packing rates are

United Kingdom Ā£5.00 (no change)
Ireland and Europe Ā£10.00
Rest of the world Ā£17.50

These charges are per order up to 5 diagrams, for any more than 5 diagrams in a single order please ask.

1 Like