A3 Colour laminated wiring diagrams

Hi received my Eldo n T3 diagrams A3 really good saves loads of time a lovely job received quickly as well.

2 Likes

Thanks Chris the diagram is spot on.

1 Like

Hi Chris,
Do you have one for a Breva 750 2006?

Hello Connor, I did draw the Breva 1100, however it has been wiped from my computer, donā€™t ask! I am reluctant to draw the newer models as they are more complicated with more components and different wire colours/combinations. This makes them harder to draw but more importantly harder to read when printed at A3, which is the largest size I can print and laminate at home.

There are diagrams available on the internet on thisoldtractor website, the ones by Carl Allison are good but beware that sometimes the colours do not translate from the Italian quite right. See here

I am still self employed and now a grandfather of 5 grandchildren so my time to draw these diminishes with age. I am soon to reach pensionable age, so maybe I will start drawing again? :roll_eyes:

I have drawn a few of these now in my own format and have used the ones in the Guzzi workshop manuals, I have noted that whilst Carl Allisonā€™s diagrams are generally very good there are a few errors, with colours Bi (White) and B (Blue) confused, so beware

1 Like

Unfortunately I have had to increase the cost of my wiring diagrams. For a single laminated A3 copy the cost will now be Ā£10.00 and any other copies sent with it up to 5 will be Ā£7.50 each. PDF copies and postage & packing including international postage remain the same.

I have kept the price the same for over 6 years but I am now not even breaking even, so I am sorry to have to increase the cost to the buyers.

Many thanks Chris

3 Likes

These diagrams are just the best thing a Guzzi owner can treat themselves to, and you do us all a great service, sir. No need for you to feel bad, even a little bit, about covering your costs and even, dare I say it, earning yourself the occasional beer out of what you do. Respect, and Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi Chris,

Do you have one drawn up for the 1981/2 Le Mans III ? I will definitely purchase one if you do

Cheers, Don.

2 Likes

Thanks Chris, I really appreciate that. Iā€™ll take a laminated one as well as a pdf as soon as youā€™ve got the Le Mans III drawn up.

Cheers, Don.

3 Likes

Hi Chris, I replied :+1:

Thanks Chris, I received my Le Man III wiring diagram, beautifully done, itā€™s going to be very helpful :+1:

Cheers, Don.

2 Likes

Wow, no more trying to trace lines on my very worn out Haynes manual for this. Great diagram. Thanks Chris.

2 Likes

Hi Chris that sounds terrific, yes please. I am new to Guzzis and forums so I hope that I am replying to you correctly. How do we organise this?

2 Likes

No problem, PM sent

1 Like

I have two of these on my garage wall. A joy to look at and incredibly clear.

2 Likes

Hi Chris do you have one of these for the LM1000? I have the T3 which is similar.
Steve

Hello Steve, it is not one that I have drawn yet. I have the workshop manual and it looks mor like a Spada III or Lemans III hybrid. I will put it on the list of models to draw. Carl Allison has not drawn it as far as I can see but he has drawn the Le Mans V here that is very similar.

Beware though as it show white wires as black/white on the ignition circuit and orange come out brown on the indicator common supply.

1 Like

Cheers Chris. Thanks for the information
Steve

1 Like

Just finished the 1000S wiring diagram but I canā€™t remember who asked me to do it!

If it was you please drop me a PM

1 Like

Hi Chris
Do you do them for the latest models ? I have a 2022 V7 850 E5 special , can you do one for this model ?
regards Derek