Jokes section, may not be totally PC

Number 10
Life is sexually transmitted.

Number 9
Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Number 8
Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

Number 7
Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the Internet and they won’t bother you for weeks.

Number 6
Some people are like a Slinky…not really good for anything, but you still can’t help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Number 5
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Number 4
All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Number 3
Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars and a substantial tax cut saves you thirty cents?

Number 2
In the 60s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now The world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

AND THE NUMBER 1 THOUGHT
We know exactly where one cow with Mad-cow-disease is located among the millions and millions of cows in England
But we haven’t got a clue as to where thousands of illegal immigrants and terrorists are located.

Maybe we should put the Department of Agriculture in charge .

You Might Be a Police Officer If…
You have a bladder capacity of five people

You’ve ever restrained someone and it was not a sexual experience

You believe that 25% of people are a waste of protoplasm

Your idea of a good time is a robbery at shift change

Discussing dismemberment over a gourmet meal seems perfectly normal to you

You find humour in other peoples’ stupidity

You believe in the aerial spraying of Prozac

You disbelieve 90% of what you hear and 75% of what you see

You have your weekends off planned for a year

You believe that a “shallow gene pool” should be grounds for an arrest

You believe that the Government should require people to have a permit to reproduce

You believe that unspeakable evils will befall you if anyone says, “Boy, it sure is quiet around here”.

You believe that “too stupid to live” should be a valid verdict

You have had to put a complainant on hold while you laugh uncontrollably

You believe the dispatcher is possessed

You think caffeine should be available in I.V. form

When you mention vegetables, you’re not referring to food

You believe that the holding cell should come with a Valium saltlick

You have heard “I have no idea how that got there” on more than a few occasions

It occurs to you suddenly one night that you are patrolling the Twilight Zone

You have learned a lot about paranoia simply by following random cars around in a patrol car

You believe that it was a good death only if it involves overtime

You believe in involuntary sterilisation

The Three Little Pigs

Three Little Pigs went out to dinner one ni! ght.
The waiter came and took their drink order.

I would like a Sprite," said the first little piggy.

“I would like a Coke,” said the second little piggy.

“I want beer, lots and lots of beer,” said the third little piggy.

The drinks were brought out and the waiter took their orders for dinner.

“I want a nice big steak,” said the first piggy.

“I would like the salad plate,” said the second piggy.

“I want beer, lots and lots of beer,” said the third little piggy.

The meals were brought out and a while later the waiter approached the table and asked if the piggies would like any dessert.

“I want a banana split,” said the first piggy.

“I want a cheesecake,” said the second piggy.

“I want beer, lots and lots of beer,” exclaimed the third little piggy.

“Pardon me for asking,” said the waiter to the third little piggy,"

But why have you only ordered beer all evening?"

You’re gonna LOVE me for this…

The third piggy says -

"Well, somebody has to go 'Wee, wee, wee, all the way home!

1.What's the best form of birth control after 50? Nudity 2. What's the difference between a girlfriend and a wife? 45 kilos.
  1. What’s the difference between a boyfriend and a husband? 45 minutes.

2. How many women does it take to change a light bulb? None, they just sit in the dark and bitch.

3. What’s the fastest way to a man’s heart? Through his chest with a sharp knife.

4. Why are men and parking spaces alike? Because all the good ones are gone and the only ones left are disabled.

5. What have men and floor tiles got in common? If you lay them properly the first time, you can walk all over them for life.

6. Why do men want to marry virgins? They can’t stand criticism.

7. Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive, caring and good looking? Because those men already have boyfriends.

8. What’s the difference between a new husband and a new dog? After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.

9. What makes men chase women they have no intention of marrying? The same urge that makes dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving.

10. What do you call a smart blonde? A golden retriever.

11. Why does the bride always wear white? Because it’s good for the dishwasher to match the stove and refrigerator.

12. A brunette, a blonde, and a redhead are all in sixth grade. Who has the biggest boobs? The blonde because she’s 18!!

13. Which sexual position produces the ugliest children? Ask your Mum.

14. How do you know when you’re really ugly? Dogs hump your leg with their eyes closed.

15. How do you know when you’re leading a sad life? When a nymphomaniac tells you, “Lets just be friends.”

16. Why don’t bunnies make noise when they have sex? Because they have cotton balls.

17. What has a whole bunch of little balls and screws old ladies? A Bingo Machine.

18. Why did God create alcohol? So ugly people could have sex too.

19. What did the blonde say when she found out she was pregnant? “Are you sure it’s mine?”

20. What three two-letter words mean small? “Is It In?”

21. Why does Mike Tyson cry during sex? Mace will do that to you.

22. Did you hear about the Chinese couple who had a retarded baby? They named him Sum Ting Wong.

25. What would you call it when an Italian has one arm shorter than the other? A speech impediment.

1. What does it mean when the flag at a Post Office is flying at half mast? They’re hiring.

2. Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact? Breasts don’t have eyes.

3. Why aren’t there any Aboriginals on Star Trek? Because they’re not going to work in the future either.

4. Did you hear about the dyslexic Rabbi? He walks around saying “Yo.”

5. What do you call an Aberdonian farmer with a sheep under each arm? A Pimp

6. What’s the difference between a Japanese zoo, and an Australian zoo? A Japanese zoo has a description of the animal on the front the cage, along with a recipe.

Keep you all amused on a wet Sunday evening!!
Wits

YOU MIGHT BE IN THE HEALTH CARE FIELD IF…………

1.              Discussing dismemberment (or rectal exams) over gourmet meals seems perfectly normal to you.

2.              You find humour in other people’s stupidity.

3.              You believe in serial spraying of Prozac.

4.              Your idea of comforting a child is placing him in a papoose restraint.

5.              You believe that “Shallow Gene Pool” should be a diagnosis.

6.              You believe that the government should require a permit to reproduce.

7.              You think unspeakable evil will befall you if anyone says “Boy it sure is quiet around here”.

8.              When you are out in public you compliment complete strangers on their veins.

9.              You have ever wanted to hold seminar “Suicide…….getting it right the  first time”.

10.          You have ever had to leave a patient’s room before laughing hysterically.

11.          You think caffeine should be available IV form.

12.          You have restrained someone and it was not a sexual experience.

13.          You commonly utter the phrase “What changed tonight at 2 am that made it an emergency AFTER SIX MONTHS??”

14.          You believe that “Too stupid to live” should be a diagnosis.

15.          You think putting a Valium salt lick in the A/E waiting room is a novel idea.

16.          When you mention vegetables, you are not thinking of a food group.

17.          You have been exposed to so much x-rays, you don’t bother with birth control.

18.          You have used the words ”Healthcare Reforms” to strike fear in the hearts of co-workers.

19.           You have heard “Why, I don’t know how that got stuck in there too many times”.

\

And confirmed by Tone

A study conducted by West Bromwich Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the
kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.

For example: If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features.

However, if she is menstruating, or menopausal, she tends to be more
attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear lodged in his
chest while he is on fire.

No further studies are expected

The Irish have just perfected the haemmorhoid transplant operation. At the moment, they are looking for a donor.

Men Are Just Happier People -- What do you expect from such simple creatures?

Your last name stays put.
The garage is all yours.
Wedding plans take care of themselves.
Chocolate is just another snack.
You can be President.
You can never be pregnant.
You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
You can wear NO shirt to a water park.
Car mechanics tell you the truth.
The world is your urinal You never have to drive to another Petrol station restroom because this one is just too Sticky.
You don’t have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
Same work, more pay.
Wrinkles add character.
Wedding dress~£900. Suit rental~£100.
People never stare at your chest when you’re talking to them.
The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.
New shoes don’t cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time.
Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
You can open all your own jars.
You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.
Your underwear is £9.99 for a three-pack.
Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
You almost never have strap problems in public.
You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
Everything on your face stays its original color.
The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades
You only have to shave your face and neck.
You can play with toys all your life.
Your belly usually hides your big hips.
One wallet and one pair of shoes one color for all seasons.
You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.
You can “do” your nails with a pocket knife.
You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.
You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

Is the third little piggy called Guy?

c

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

A big Texan stopped at a local restaurant following a day roaming around in Mexico.
While sipping his tequila, he noticed a sizzling, scrumptious looking platter being served at the next table.
Not only did it look good, the smell was wonderful. He asked the waiter, “What is that you just served?” The waiter replied, “Ah senor, you have excellent taste! Those are called Cojones de Toro, Bull’s testicles from the bull fight this morning.
A delicacy!”
The cowboy said, “What the heck, bring me an order.”
The waiter replied, “I am so sorry senor. There is only one serving per day because there is only one bull fight each morning. If you come early tomorrow and place your order, we will be sure to save you this delicacy.”

The next morning, the cowboy returned, placed his order, and that evening was served the one and only special delicacy of the day.
After a few bites, and inspecting his platter, he called to the
waiter and said, “These are delicious, but they are much, much
smaller than the ones I saw you serve yesterday.” The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied sorrowfully,
"Si, Senor. But sometimes it is the bull that wins.*

A 92 year old man went into the hospital to hand in his sperm sample. The nurse said to him " The Jars Empty, what’s wrong?"
Old man replies " First I tried with my left hand, then with my right hand. Then my wife had a go with her teeth in and then with her teeth out. Then we got our neighbour Kate in and she tried with both hands but none of us could get the lid off!"

What’s red, hoots and sits in a tree?

A sanitary owl.

An elderly couple who were childhood sweethearts had married and settled down in their old neighborhood.

To celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary they walk down to their old school. There, they hold hands as they find the desk they shared and where he had carved “I love you, Sally”.

On their way back home, a bag of money falls out of an armored car practically at their feet. She quickly picks it up, and they don’t know what to do with it so they take it home. There, she counts the money and it comes to fifty-thousand dollars!

“We’ve got to give it back,” says the husband.

“Finders keepers,” she says, and puts the money back in the bag and hides it up in their attic.

The next day, two FBI men are going from door-to-door in the neighborhood looking for the money. They show up at the home of the childhood sweethearts. One knocks on the door and the couple open it, he says: “Pardon me, but did either of you find any money that fell out of an armored car yesterday?”

She says: “No.”

The husband says: “She’s lying. She hid it up in the attic.”

“Don’t believe him, he’s getting senile,” she says.

But the agents sit the man down and begin to question him. “Tell us the story from the beginning,” says one of the agents.

“Well, when Sally and I were walking home from school yesterday …”

At this, the FBI guy looks at his partner and says:,“We’re outta here …”

Actual exchanges between pilots and control towers:

Tower: “Delta 351, you have traffic at 10 o’clock, 6 miles!”
Delta 351: “Give us another hint! We have digital watches!”

Tower: “TWA 2341, for noise abatement turn right 45 degrees.”

TWA 2341: “Center, we are at 35,000 feet. How much noise can we make up here?”

Tower: “Sir, have you ever heard the noise a 747 makes when it hits a 727?”

From an unknown aircraft waiting in a very long takeoff line: “I’m f…ing bored!”

Ground Traffic Control: “Last aircraft transmitting, identify yourself immediately!”

Unknown aircraft: “I said I was f…ing bored, not f…ing stupid!”

O’Hare Approach Control to a 747: “United 329 heavy, your traffic is a Fokker, one o’clock, three miles, Eastbound.”

United 329: "Approach, I’ve always wanted to say this…

I’ve got the little Fokker in sight."

A student became lost during a solo cross-country flight. While attempting to locate the aircraft on radar, ATC asked,

“What was your last known position?”

Student: “When I was number one for takeoff.”

A DC-10 had come in a little hot and thus had an exceedingly long roll out after touching down.

San Jose Tower Noted: “American 751, make a hard right turn at the end of the runway, if you are able. If you are not able, take the Guadeloupe exit off Highway 101, make a right at the lights and return to the airport.”

A Pan Am 727 flight, waiting for start clearance in Munich, overheard the following:

Lufthansa (in German): “Ground, what is our start clearance time?”

Ground (in English): “If you want an answer you must speak in English.”

Lufthansa (in English): “I am a German, flying a German airplane, in Germany. Why must I speak English?”

Unknown voice from another plane (in a beautiful British accent): “Because you lost the bloody war!”

Tower: “Eastern 702, cleared for takeoff, contact Departure on frequency 124.7”

Eastern 702: "Tower, Eastern 702 switching to Departure.

By the way, after we lifted off we saw some kind of dead animal on the far end of the runway."

Tower: “Continental 635, cleared for takeoff behind Eastern 702, contact Departure on frequency 124.7. Did you copy that report from Eastern 702?”

Continental 635: “Continental 635, cleared for takeoff, roger; and yes, we copied Eastern… we’ve already notified our caterers.”

One day the pilot of a Cherokee 180 was told by the tower to hold short of the active runway while a DC-8 landed. The DC-8 landed, rolled out, turned around, and taxied back past the Cherokee. Some quick-witted comedian in the DC-8 crew got on the radio and said,

“What a cute little plane. Did you make it all by yourself?”

The Cherokee pilot, not about to let the insult go by, came back with a real zinger: “I made it out of DC-8 parts. Another landing like yours and I’ll have enough parts for another one.”

The German air controllers at Frankfurt Airport are renowned as a short-tempered lot. They not only expect one to know one’s gate parking location, but how to get there without any assistance from them. So it was with some amusement that we (a Pan Am 747) listened to the following exchange between Frankfurt ground control and a British Airways 747, call sign: Speedbird 206.

Speedbird 206: “Frankfurt, Speedbird 206! Clear of active runway.”
Ground: “Speedbird 206. Taxi to gate Alpha One-Seven.” The BA 747 pulled onto the main taxiway and slowed to a stop.

Ground: “Speedbird, do you not know where you are going?”

Speedbird 206: “Stand by, Ground, I’m looking up our gate location now.”
Ground (with quite arrogant impatience): “Speedbird 206, have you not been to Frankfurt before?”

Speedbird 206 (coolly): “Yes, twice in 1944, but it was dark, – And I didn’t land.”

While taxiing at London’s Gatwick Airport, the crew of a US Air flight departing for Ft. Lauderdale made a wrong turn and came nose to nose with a United 727.

An irate female ground controller lashed out at the US Air crew, screaming: “US Air 2771, where the beep are you going? I told you to turn right onto Charlie taxiway! You turned right on Delta! Stop right there. I know it’s difficult for you to tell the difference between C and D, but get it right!”

Continuing her rage to the embarrassed crew, she was now shouting hysterically: “God! Now you’ve screwed everything up! It’ll take forever to sort this out! You stay right there and don’t move till I tell you to! You can expect progressive taxi instructions in about half an hour, and I want you to go exactly where I tell you, when I tell you, and how I tell you! You got that, US Air 2771?”

“Yes, ma’am,” the humbled crew responded.

Naturally, the ground control communications frequency fell terribly silent after the verbal bashing of US Air 2771. Nobody wanted to chance engaging the irate ground controller in her current state of mind. Tension in every beep out around Gatwick was definitely running high. Just then an unknown pilot broke the silence and keyed his microphone, asking:

“Wasn’t I married to you once?”

The air traffic control quotes reminded me of a true story.
Many years ago, when I was younger, I belonged to a posh yacht club (well they thought they were posh, I lowered the tone). We were invited to a regatta in Germany, Lubeck, on the Baltic coast. At the evening do mein host stood up and welcomed the british contingent, saying that there were no longer mines in the estuary which made it easier for visitors. At which point one of our lot called out “well they didn’t stop us last time” It all went a bit quiet.
The german was actually referring to the mines laid to mark the boundary between west and east Germany which ran down the middle of the estuary.

Did you hear about the Irish Red Arrows? All killed doing a figure of nine.

Warning: Blonde Joke, no offence meant.Honest

The Biker Bar

A blind man wanders into an all girls biker bar by mistake. He finds
his way to a bar stool and orders some coffee. After sitting there for a
while, he yells to the waiter, “Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?”

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent. In a very deep, husky
voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, sir, I
think it’s only fair, since you are blind, that you should know five
things:

1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
  2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.
  3. I’m a 6 foot tall, 175 lb. Blonde with a black belt in karate.
  4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weightlifter.
  5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

Now, think about it seriously, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head, and mutters,
“No…not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times.”

3 M I N U T E M A N A G E M E N T C O U R S E

LESSON 1
A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower, when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next-door neighbor.

Before she says a word, Bob says, “I’ll give you $800 to drop that towel.” After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob. After a few seconds, Bob hands her $800 and leaves.

The woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs. When she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks, “Who was that?” “It was Bob the next door neighbor,” she replies. “Great!” the husband says, “did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?”

Moral of the story: If you share critical information pertaining to credit and risk with your shareholders in time, you may be in a position to prevent avoidable exposure.

LESSON 2
A priest offered a Nun a lift. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg. The priest nearly had an accident. After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg.

The nun said, “Father, remember Psalm 129?” The priest removed his hand. But, changing gears, he let his hand slide up her leg again. The nun once again said, “Father, remember Psalm 129?” The priest apologized, “Sorry sister but the flesh is weak.” Arriving at the convent, the nun went on her way.

On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up Psalm 129. It said, “Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory.”

Moral Of The Story: If you are not well informed in your job, you might miss a great opportunity.

LESSON 3
A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out. The Genie says, “I’ll give each of you just one wish.” “Me first! Me first!”, says the admin clerk. “I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care in the world.”

Puff! She’s gone.

''Me next! Me next!" says the sales rep. “I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life.”

Puff! He’s gone.

“OK, you’re up,” the Genie says to the manager. The manager says, “I want those two back in the office after lunch.”

Moral Of The Story: Always let your boss have the first say.

LESSON 4
An eagle was sitting on a tree resting, doing nothing. A small rabbit saw the eagle and asked him, “Can I also sit like you and do nothing?”

The eagle answered: “Sure, why not.”

So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the eagle and rested. All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit and ate it.

Moral Of The Story:To be sitting & doing nothing, you must be sitting very high up.

LESSON 5
A turkey was chatting with a bull. “I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree,” sighed the turkey, “but I haven’t got the energy.”

“Well, why don’t you nibble on some of my droppings?” replied the bull. “They’re packed with nutrients.”

The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch.

Finally after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree.

Moral Of The Story: Bull **** might get you to the top, but it won’t keep you there!

LESSON 6
A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field. While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him.

As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was. The dung was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy.

A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.
MORAL OF THE STORY:
Not everyone who ****s on you is your enemy
Not everyone who gets you out of **** is your friend
And when you’re in deep ****, it’s best to keep your mouth shut!

This ends the 3-minute management course.

Teacher Arrested

NEW YORK – A public school teacher was arrested today at John G. Kennedy International Airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a set square, a slide rule and a calculator.

At a morning press conference, Attorney General Alberto Gonzales said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement.

He did not identify the man, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction. "Al-gebra is a problem for us, "Gonzales said. "They desire solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in a search of absolute value.

They use secret code names like “x” and “y” and refer to themselves as a “unknowns”, but we have determined they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philanderer Isosceles used to, “there are 3 sides to every triangle.”

When asked to comment on the arrest, President Bush said, "If God had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, He would have given us more fingers and toes.

White House aides told reporters they could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by the president.

Ah so! The chimp is counting the beads on his/her abacus?