Le Mans MK2 front fairing and headlight.

For sale I have the rectangular headlight that I’ve decided not to use.
Also the handlebar fairing and screen complete with mirrors, indicators and the brackets.
My bike was in MK1 trim when I bought it and I’ve decided to leave it like that.
All parts are useable, but not like new.
They’ll be going onto eBay once I’ve worked out a postage.

Hi ,
Do you still have the Le Mans front fairing and headlight?
Cheers
Jon

Hi there Jon.

Yes I’ve still got them. I’ve put as many photos as I can of them on MG market place, would you need to see any other angles?

I’ve been so short of time lately I’ve got as far as taking photos and collected some boxes ready for a price for postage to put them on eBay, so you are first to enquire.

How much did you want to offer for them, and is it just the headlamp with just the fairing?

Adrian

Hi Adrian,
They look ok. I have a spada project. The Spada fairing is a bit cracked and flaky so I thought if I replace it I might as well put the svelter looking Lemans one on. I will probably need to make up some brackets in the shed I suspect.
I have sourced some fairing lowers (the Spada leg shield type things) from Reboot. I am assuming the two will be compatible. Maybe more clearance between the upper and lower than the case for a proper Spada nose fairing. Any thoughts on that?
I’m doing this on a bit of a budget so don’t mind if fairing needs a bit of resto, as long as screen not cracked. Not sure of value. Reboot charging me £30 for the fairing lowers + £30 postage from France. They look like they will need a few rattle cans and sheets of wet and dry - but that’s the fun part of the project!
Cheers
Jon

Not sure how LM2 top fairing brackets look like. I’ve the fork stancions brackets as per my advert.
If the Spada is a tinto frame I’m sure they are all interchangeable, perhaps others could advise.
The fairing has been glassfibered up but it could do with a little Dremel work to tidy up better.

You anywhere near East Yorkshire to view?

Possibly. I am in Newcastle so not too far. How much do you want for the light, fairing with indicators and fixing brackets (assuming you have all of that!)?
Cheers
Jon

Morning Jon. Looking at all the photos I put onto our MG market place, I’ll part with all of it for £200. I’ve worked out part of the price based on the fairing body the same as the French site (£36), and the rubber cups/ metal rings which fit onto the stanchion brackets as per currently on eBay (£30).

Just spoke to my lovely wife who has suggested we had a day out to Whitby, to help meet up halfway. Not been there for a while, always plenty of motorbikes parking up there.

nice to see a sale!

you guys might want to use the ‘Chat’ facility for exchanging any ‘sensitive’ details (addresses, phone numbers, etc.)

Do remember to mark your item as SOLD if all goes well (o:

How does the ‘chat’ facility work Barry?

hi Jon - see here: Personal Chat added the Forum

if you need more guidance, shout out - in a separate post - in the Forum Help & Assistance section maybe?

As an alternative to ‘Chat’ tap on the other party’s profile image and you’ll see an option to Message them - either way, better than sharing personal details for others to see?

Cheers