LED turn signals on V50

[/IMG]
And now, something completely different…
This Moto Rumi 1956 I restored over the Winter of 2011 from a wreck.
Its shown here, before it got expansion exhaust Cans.
125 cc twin cyl. two-stroke - deflector pistons - approx. 12-13 Bhp - topspeed. 125 Kmph (in a crouched position…)

[/IMG]
Now I am going to stop!
But not before you have enjoyed my 1952 Royal Enfield 500 “Competition” - a motorcycle I have had for many years - a motorcycle which will be the very last to be sold!
I love it profoundly - and it(still)goes like stink…

PS. - I am (almost) restoring/rebuilding a motorcycle every Winter, or so.
If any of you would like to see Pictures of the rest, please let me know!
The two “missing ones” are another RUMI “Bicarburatore” - and a very, very rare racing MOTOBI - but not a 4 stroke as you might think.
No, the super rare twin cyl. 250cc two-stroke MOTOBI, with the weird name: “Spring Lasting”
Yes, the name - its true, no one ever would know why the Benelli Brothers gave the bike this foolish name…

Horay!
My until now “redundant” turn signals LED system suddenly came into life!
A direct replacement two pins + ground flasher unit, installed as a substitute for the old unit, worked instantly!!
(Can be had from Paul Goff - in UK)

Have spent ages looking at Paul Goff’s website…I shall be purchasing my LED indicators, head and tail lights from there.

[/IMG]
On this, the last day of 2013, I wish all members a Happy & Prosperous New-Year!
At the same time - last day - I finished my "project V50 completely, by making the last updates & adjustments…
Now, EVERYTHING Works - flashers, starter motor, lights, gearbox & clutch,m as well as the linked brakes!
Very soon, this bike has 35 years Birthday, which Means I can get it MOTted and registered for the road, as a true Veteran Motorcycle!
So, looking MUCH forward to spring…

[/IMG]
ANother Picture:
My instruments are now a combination of “normal” 2 w tungsten bulbs + LED lights.
(the charge warning light reacts as it should - perfect)

[/IMG]
Another Photo of the finished article…

[/IMG]
And the final Picture of 2013

Brilliant, keep the photos coming.

Love that little Rumi

Did any of you realise, that the petrol tank actually were painted with 4 (four) different Shades?

1. White stripes on top
  2. “Guzzi red” on most of tank
  3. Darker red on “first” pressed line on tank
  4. Much darker red on bottom tank line pressing…

Why?
Because it gives a psykological “different” Picture of the tank.
More 3. dimensional, I think

Great job…I will be pleased if mine looks half as good. Well done.

[/IMG]
1959 LODOLA “Sport” my first ever real restoration - built from two COMPLETE wrecks…

[/IMG]
And another Guzzi restored 10 years ago.
An attempt to build a Zigolo Racer - not very succesfull.
The frontbrake were VERY strong…

[/IMG]
Now, you have seen all of my motorcycles!
Mostly Italians - mostly peculiar ones…
Some say I spoil the bikes, by changing many Things, according to my taste.
Others do like what they see - for my part, I mostly agree with “others”

[/IMG]
Hm, I simply forgot this!
Last, but absolutely not least, since its a super rare MOTOBI twin.cyl. two-stroke.
Not many around these days.
Goes like a “rocket”.

Lasse,All very nice bikes, especially the “forgotten” one.I thought the tank looked different on the Cafe Racer but couldn’t figure it out, well done.Regards,John