Moto Guzzi Sightings

I’m sure I spotted one in ITV’s excellent show Endeavour on Sunday

Yes, definitely, a loop frame. The programme was placed in 1966, 900 years after battle of Hastings. First V twin produced 1967, V7.
Someone got it wrong.Brian UK2014-04-07 22:54:33

I saw a green griso se at laguna motorcycles yesterday

Black Griso in Gloucester today, going along Estcourt Road about 4pm.

A couple spotted in Stoke on Sunday at the Egg Run.
As you might expect Kate (modified V7), Guy (modified LMII) & I (grubby NTX)
Also a couple of Cali 3’s. One white and well used the other a red/black number with Bing carbs.
Steve

A few times over the last couple of years including last week I have seen a red T3 or maybe T4 looking bike on the B3130 between Wraxhall and long Ashton area south of Bristol . Number is something like UHT…T.
Seems like a regular commuter. He went onto the A370 towards Bristol so maybe lives Bristol area. Should come to our meetings!

Also overtook Neil on his Stelvio on the M4 near Bath a couple of weeks ago. I was on my BRG Triumph Sprint.

Stelvio - eastbound M4 near Tredegar Park, (Newport) about 6ish this evening.
Anybody here? Welshguzzi2014-04-09 23:35:05

Riding back from the BSB Test at Snetterton yesterday on my 750 Breva I spotted a Guzzi with Red Rocker Covers going the other way on the A11/A14.

oafski2014-04-10 11:36:05

Hope it wasn’t Harry’s Rosso Corsa

That was my first thought…

Saw one in my garage this morning.

[quote=“rbt1548”] Saw one in my garage this morning.[/quote

Not seen any today but saw 2 within seconds of each other in my garage yesterday.

Spooky!

If the rider had an open face tricolour helmet it was probably Neil again, as above.
He also has V11, griso, centaurs, and a Cali I think.

1100 Breva and V65 at Anglesey circuit…

Spotted what looked like an old California or a Convert on the A698 Hawick to Kelso road last Saturday morning.

Quite a few at the Big Breakfast, Prees Heath today.
Usual suspects from the NStaffs branch & the chap who bought Sutty’s V50 (seemed happy with it), and a couple of newish V7s
Steve

White Griso at the Ace Café today. Wasn’t on my Griso but spoke to the owner and he lives in the village next to me ! Some very nice modifications.

Blue T3 on the leicester VMCC run today (and my Spada) Nice day for a ride out eh Grommit

Saw a big very shiny red Guzzi being ridden two up through Long Bennington, Lincolnshire, this afternoon. I saw it turn onto a nearby residential road and I followed on my unicycle on the off chance of finding it parked and having a closer look. The riders were chatting with friends so I didn’t interrupt. Nice looking bike, and it sounded good too.

griso SE at Newlands Corner