Moto Guzzi Sightings

Saw a light blue Breva 750 ON THE a17 between Kings Lynn and Boston. I think it was a lady riding, following her fella on another lesser bike :slight_smile:
I was on my Breva 1100

Lots at Appleby today.Cumbria and Northeastern branch run out.

A black T3 type passed my house on the Lizard - Helston road this afternoon. Anyone local?

There’s a Tonti I see regularly parked up near Jermyn St in London. Dunno what it is, maybe a Spada tank, and an alloy headlamp fairing, and clearly well used. I couldn’t imagine a classic Ducati being used in such a fashion (or so reliably…).

Spotted in the Daily Mail (yes, I know, I’m sorry…)Can you see the LeMans in the first pic?http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2605424/Georgia-May-Jagger-sports-retro-fifties-ensemble-films-new-commercial-British-cosmetics-giant.htmlIt’s behind some old bike, and a modern Triumph…

If you went to Willingham woods last night you could have seen mine and Colins’ Calis. Same reg year but ones a carb bike and the other injected.

Less things on mine don’t work than on Colins

Saw this parked in my local town the other day. Looks like the owner is a bit of a Rossi Fan. Anyone care to enlighten me as to the model.

[/URL]

That is an Eldorado or V7, the range are known as loop frames.I saw a V7 sport on the A5 heading towards Nuneaton one day last week

Who has got the red French registered Griso I have seen in Southampton twice recently?

C

Probably comes over on the ferry to buy proper beer! Could have saved one of the trips if he had a Norge with the big panniers.

Unless of course he actually was a GP, rather than just a GP fan, and he’d taken his little black bag with him…

Saw a rather fetching white Cali based outfit while out and about in Dorset yesterday, on the way back from Lulworth way near the Tank museum I think. They were tootling along and I was “making progress” the other way.

saw a newish v7 in Bromsgrove again test, didn’t get a wave back :frowning:

Saw a White V7 heading onto the lairg road coming from durness on monday. I just came out of the junction to head up there and got quite the suprise. Anyone on here !!!

Saw a Le Mans going up Station road in Harpenden, looked very shiny as it went past and sounded good.

The last couple of times I’ve been to Matlock Bath in Derbyshire, I’ve seen a black 1200 Sport - anyone on here?

Do we know how many Guzzi’s are in the UK?

And how does that compare to the number in the club?

I’m surprised how often a Guzzi comes up for sale locally(ish) on ebay but rarely see them out on the road.

just wondering…
stuart

1 Like

I saw one, a good old red and silver Spada,last Thursday in Llangollen, heading for the Horseshoe Pass on a day that wasn’t bright and sunny.

nice Griso on the industrial estate where I work turns up a few days a week not yet traced where it is
(whittle estate Whetsone)

Red & silver Stelvio going like the clappers through Kidsgrove (Staffordshire) and over the border into Cheshire on the A34 Sunday 27/04/14
Steve