Moto Guzzi Sightings

Norge in Silver, rider in camo, A172 Dixon’s Bank rush hour this morning. You were bemused by the gurning cyclist with a Guzzi at home.

Phil

Saw a bellagio on the M25 0919 hrs,very distinctive stripes on bottom of helmet orange,sky blue,between junction 10/11,about ten days ago now mid week.Also a breva in black,two up,heading up the road from your pad in meekatharborough Lord Don spada, at junction with the A6.couple of sundays ago.

I wish I was on mine and didn’t work…Just come back from 9 days touring the mosel and spotted 100s of bikes but only 1 guzzi any body in Cocham last Thursday on a black V7?

Breva 750 welshpool to shrewsbury about 3.30pm

M74 heading towards Glasgow from the SE on the afternoon of April 30. Me in warm dry hire car, spot a bike in the middle lane, thrashing through what down South would be called a torrential downpour, up here I suspect a wee shower.
I sail past a red V50 or 65 I think, laden with soggy camping gear and a rider that looks to be wearing gear not designed for water hitting him from all angles.

If he is camping out tonight …poor bloke

Adam

I saw Anthea, the chef from the Cherry Tree here in Harborough out for a ride on her V50 today.

White V7 Westbound on the M62 around the Cleckheaton junction on Tuesday. If the rider saw a grey Breva Eastbound that was me.

bright orange Griso in car park at Cosford last sunday

Black 850 Cali coming out of Brigg looking better than it did when it was built in the 70s Hope he got back before the rain"…

Saw a silver Norge on the A64 just outside Malton at about 3 to 3:30 this afternoon. It was heading in the direction of York.
Conal

or was it a V1000 Convert in black and gold?

or was it a black V1000 Convert?

or was it a black V1000 Convert?

could have been me but on a black Convert
only a bit of rain and the screen stopped most of that

Eye apologies black and gold convert, that’s some stutter your developing there…
bike looked fantastic coming off the round about heading for Barnetby

Just a quick glimpse so I can’t be specific about the model, but a lovely big black shiny Guzzi went past me in Grantham about 4:00 or so today. Sounded grrreat.

Does this count, I spotted a Cardellino / Guzzino on a packet of Ravioli in Sainsburys this evening

Good lord!

OI Colin you up for a day out listening to BIG V form engines drooling over bikes and finishing with a curry?

http://motoguzziclub.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=21944

Tris

Hello to the Black Norge in Mash, the Cream Cali or EV riding between Thirsk and Sutton bank, the military V50 in Squires Café and the Red Stelvio in Helmsley, all seen today by the Lil red Breva.

Cabernet2014-05-04 20:00:15