SP1000 parts

I am dismantling an SP1000.
Parts available
Seats has been recently refurbished and is almost perfect. The other needs attention.
Foot controls, footrests (two sets)
Rear mudguard
Tail light needs minor repair
Crash bars, scarred
Main stand.
Clutch and brake levers and master cylinders.
Tanks, one from SP,one from Convert.
Rectifiers, regulators, batteries.
Wheels may be available.
If you are interested in any of these items please email me and I will send photographs.
If prepared to collect from Peterborough there will be bargains to be had!
Russell

Hi Russell
Interested in crash bars, if you still have?
Depending on price maybe interested in a tank and seat…
Thanks

Hello Lemon,
I have the front crash bars, seat and tanks.
The crash bars are scarred but could be refurbished and rechromed.They are FOC.
I have 2 seats. The cover on one is unmarked and shows only minor rust on base.
The other needs repairs to the cover.
You might be interested in the grab rail which is like new (almost) which incorporates the rear seat mount.
I have two tanks. One from a Convert, no flap, large cut away for the ignition switch.
It’s prepared for an aircraft filler which I bought new. Tank needs primer and painting.
I have a can of tank cleaner As well.
The other has the fuel flap. It’s rust free. I have a use for it for a couple of week then it will be available.
Are you within reach of Peterborough?
My email is russellpitcher@btinternet.com
Drop me a mail.
Russell

Hi Russell

I would be interested in a pair of side panels ? I have a 82 SP NT

Regards

Kevin

Hello Kevin,
Do you mean the side fairing panels or the below seat panels?
If you email me I will respond with photographs and descriptions.
Thanks, Russell

Hi Russel - I’d be interested in the grab rail. Please can you send me a private message with the asking price?

Thanks, Tim

Hello Russell. I may be interested in the footrests and hanger brackets. Not the controls though. Excuse my ignorance but I have been out of the Guzzi loop for several years. Are these the same as those fitted to the Le Mans? My memory has been known to be at fault sometimes (lots of times in truth). I’m sure someone on here will correct me if I am wrong. If I do buy them I will need them sending at my cost, of course. Regards. Dave

Hello eggnog.
They are not the same.
The mounting position is the same but the LM rider pegs are higher and further back.
If you search google images you will see the differences.
You could use SP hangers but then your controls would not fit.
Sorry! Russell

Okay Russell. Thanks for the education. :relaxed: Regards. Dave

Hi Russell,

I am interested in a pair of sidecovers (below seat) with grilles if possible for my cali ev to t3 style conversion. So far I have a seat, tank, footrests, pedals and grabrail so the sidecovers are the last bits to get. Please reply or PM me with details of their condition and how much you would like for them. I will be passing Peterborough in the next couple of weks so I could pay and collect then.

Regards

Andrew

Hello Andrew,
I sold the SP side panels but, I have a pair from a G5 in good condition.
Badged V1000 G5. They are in a friend’s garage near Kimbolton and I will not be able to photograph them until July 29th.
When do you expect to be in Peterborough? Or, if near Kimbolton that would be easier.
Regards, Russell

What kindof batteries are they? Age? Condition?

Hello White Lemon,
I have two Motobatt AGM batteries
One is a couple of years old but has not been used l x w x h 175 x 85 x 155 310 CCA
The other was on a bike when I bought it last year so age unknown but looks recent.
L x w x h, 165 x 125 x 175 390 CCA.
Neither fits my underslung battery box.
I will test them and send you the results later in the week.
Russell

Cheers, Russell, I think Andrew will pick them up for me when he calls with you.

Cheers, Russell, I think Andrew will pick them up for me when he calls with you.

Yes, Andrew will pick them up.
IR small one 7.8 mOhms, large one 6.13 so they are both good(ish)

Arrived safely via my “courier”! Thanks Russell and Andrew, I will make a donation to the Air Ambulance.

Hi I would be interested in a seat if you have one available still.
Thanks

If still available, which footrests do you have? The higher type for the upswept silencers, or the lower ones for the flat exhausts from an NT?

I have both types.
They are undamaged but will need painting.
Russell