What did you do with your Guzzi today ? 2017 .......

Cheers Julian, useful information. :ugeek:
Have fun
Steve

:laughing::laughing: :laughing:

And the moral of the story is…always take your 'phone to the loo :slight_smile:

Jon

Just needs some BMW boxer pots on the side.

Ordered a few new parts this week so have just spent a couple of hours pulling bits off the SP.
Original air filters off ready for K&N as soon as the LM breather box comes.
Hopefully the same package will also bring me a small dash and idiot light panel.
There was some oil apparent in the left hand carb intake so hopefully the new breather will sort my oiled up plug. Right hand side was dry so the oil from the breather must be biased in the air flow?

Planned trip to Newark abandoned. :cry:
With any luck the saved time will be invested in the garage and shed instead.
Hoping to breathe some life into the neglected NTX soon
Have fun
Steve

New seat cover has arrived for the Spada. It looks ace, Perfect replica of the pattern of the original one. Ordered up some new rubber buffers etc and will get it fitted by the local upholsterer. :smiley:

Looks good. Where did you get it from Don?
Steve

Hi Steve. It’s a seller on ebay. It looks great quality. He embosses the pattern into the vinyl. Absolute perfect replica of the Spada cover.

http://www.motorcycleseats.co.uk/

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201758838839?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Cheers Don.
Steve

Bit of CAD today, sorting out my new seat for the SP rework.
Happy with shape now, just got to get it made. Can’t post pics on here at the moment but it’s similar to S3 slimmed down a bit.
(CAD = cardboard aided design)

:laughing:

From Facebook.
I like your style in CAD

I’ve taken the old seat cover off the Spada seat and washed the base off, get it ready to take to the local upholsterer to fit the new cover.

Gave the Cali 1400 and V7C a bit of a run, clean, and oily rag over. Laid up now till mid March…nowt to do with the weather, just that I’m off to Africa and Oz on a bit of a trip.
Hope all those staying in UK keep well and happy. Bye for now. :smiley:

At last, new bike lift bench arriving tomorrow, all set for the winter (early spring?) rebuild.

That will save the back - apart from getting it in place

[quote=“exsmokingbiker”]That will save the back - apart from getting it in place

Got my sack truck ready, apart from the fact that the tyres are flat and the axle has seized!

Hi
Took the misses monza out for a blast before the cold snap arrives.Forgot how enjoyable the little bike is to ride.We are probably going to put it up for sale in the near future as we need to down size but i have to say its a lovely bike to ride.

+1
Steve