What did you do with your Guzzi today ? 2018 .......

EVER

I love your enthusiasum.

Roy Green from the Forest of Dean

I agree Guzziman, but I suspect that it is not enthusiasm but is realism seeing as how all of (except his V50) Butch’s other bikes are in A&E :smiley:

Get that ole loop right Butch…and you wont bother riding owt else…

True, but maybe I’m turning a corner now. And I was the king of the road last night.

Rode one to work n back…on dry roads…in the sunshine…

Bacon butties done…gonna pick Sutty up…we off to Slaithwaite…Guzzibits open day…

Don’t but it! :wink:
Enjoy the day
Steve

What did I do with my Guzzi today? Nothing.
…except, move it 1 foot to the left so I could squeeze in a very nice KZ1000A1. I don’t think the MkV was very impressed.

Ordered some piston circlips,from Harpers USA.for my V50 mk2.
Motocorsa said unavailable,Gutsbits only sale mk3 circlips.(bigger)
Assembled the rear guard and light,now recovering the seat,with new one.
Any one want an old seat cover for a v50, not ripped at all,just dusty and original?

I looked in the garage, the Breva is still there
I cant be bothered with moving all the junk to get to it
any way after my trip with Gaylord around Belgium a few months back I need a break from it

Unusually for me I haven’t ridden for a couple of months. Both bikes serviced today ready for when I finally do get out.

No riding for me either for several weeks, due to other priorities/bad weather/illness etc. But I got both Guzzis out of the garage today and started them up. Neither has had a trickle charger on, but they both started first go. Lawnmower batteries!
Might be tempted to take the loop to work if we get a decent day this week, as there is a hint of daylight at commuting time now.

Managed out on the cali today. First time since I bought the bike I managed to get home with both cylinders running. Thanks Ray for the replacement Dyna 3 unit . Even had some nice sunshine and blue skys

Glad to see that you have the Cali running ok now Don.

All the best

Bob

Took them both out over the weekend to blow the cobwebs away. As I was parking the Bellagio away in the garage I was thinking to myself, ‘do I really need another Guzzi?’
‘Yes I do’ was my reply.

Talking to yourself Ian? :smiley:

Super Sausage is one of my favourite stops. Always something and someone of interest whether 2, 3 or 4 wheeled vehicles are involved.
Must get back there soon.
Have fun
Steve

“Measure twice. Cut once” Sage advice which has helped me down the years.
“Measure twice. Buy once.” Equally good advice which I recently forgot to heed.
Spent a happy hour lying alongside the NTX fitting the new brake hose. Emerged to connect the master cylinder which is just 1" away from the hose.
Add a new one to the list for Bristol Show!
All good fun
Steve

Paid Baldrick for my 950 engine rebuild today, picking it up tomorrow! New barrels and pistons, reground replacement secondhand crank (the last one broke!), new cam followers and pushrods, new bigend shells. I’m looking forward to getting it back in the powder coated frame. Baldrick’s bill was very reasonable, top man, recommended to all :smiley: